Thursday, May 9, 2024

Freiberg Germany Temple

Freiberg Germany Temple, my 56th Temple

My son attended the Freiburg Germany Temple with me in May 2024. The address is Hainichener Strasse 64 09599 Freiberg Germany 

The temple was dedicated in 1985 and rededicated in 2002 and 2016.  There is patron housing on the temple grounds, but it was full for our trip so we stayed at an Airbnb in a nearby town. Micah and I attended an endowment session in the Czech language, which was really neat. The workers were all very kind to us. My favorite thing about this temple are the stained-glass windows, especially after dark when the light is shining through them. This was my 56th temple.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylorsville Utah Temple

Taylorsville Utah Temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple was my 58th temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple is located right off of I-215 in Utah....