Monday, March 13, 2023

Phoenix Arizona Temple

The Temple

My parents and James and I at the Phoenix Arizona Temple, 2015

My parents at the Phoenix Arizona Temple, 2015

Phoenix Arizona Temple, 2015, my 28th Temple

2015, Phoenix Arizona

 We went to Phoenix on a family trip in November of 2015.  Whenever we travel to Arizona, I always like to go through Moab!  On this trip we had a family reunion in Phoenix, so we went to the Phoenix temple!  We also had a lot of fun with my Call side of the family.  On this trip we also visited Hovenweep and Four Corners.  Four years later we returned to the Phoenix Temple for my nephew Caleb's wedding!



All of our Call family at the time, 2015

out to dinner with my parents and brothers and their spouses in Phoenix

visiting Four Corners

I'm standing in 4 states at once!


Hovenweep

Hovenweep 

Hovenweep

Hovenweep

Looking Glass Rock in Moab

hiking in Moab

hiking in the Fiery Furnace in Arches National Park - this is Surprise Arch

me and James on top of Inner Sanctum Arch in the Fiery Furnace in Arches National Park

hiking to Inner Sanctum Arch in the Fiery Furnace in Arches National Park

little arch in the Fiery Furnace, Arches National Park

me standing on top of Walk Thru Bridge in Fiery Furnace in Arches National Park


The North Window

Inside North Window, Arches National Park

under North Window, Arches National Park

March 2019, everyone waiting outside the Phoenix Temple for my nephew Caleb and his bride Kendyl to come out!

Caleb and Kendyl outside the doors of the temple

the temple doors, March 2019

the grounds of the Phoenix Temple, March 2019

my brothers and I at the Phoenix Temple, March 2019

wedding guests waiting for Caleb and Kendyl, March 2019

March 2019, my brothers and I

my parents and my son Micah and grandson Krew outside the Phoenix Temple, March 2019


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylorsville Utah Temple

Taylorsville Utah Temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple was my 58th temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple is located right off of I-215 in Utah....