Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Boise Idaho Temple

The Temple

My Ricks College Roommates and I at the Boise Temple in 2009.  This was my 19th Temple

2009 at the Boise Temple


April, May, Amy, and I at the Boise Temple in 2009

The Trip

In 2009 my Ricks College roommates and I decided to have a roommate reunion in Boise, Idaho where my roommate April lived.  So I drove from Wyoming, picked Amy up in Idaho Falls, and we all met in Boise.  Mary drove from Oregon to meet us.  We had a great time together!  We ate dinner at the Olive Garden and we stayed in a hotel together.  We also attended the Boise Temple together.  Boise was my 19th temple.  It was dedicated in 1984 and is located at 1211 S Cole Road in Boise.  It was remodeled and rededicated in 2012, but I have not been back to see it since its rededication.  
Me and my roommates in Boise in 2009

In 2016, my daughters attended the Idaho Suzuki Institute in Boise, so Rebecca and I were able to go do baptisms for the dead in the Boise Temple.  This was the first and only time that she has ever been to Boise.  

Rebecca and I on the Boise Temple grounds in 2016

Boise Temple, 2016

Rebecca at the Boise Temple in 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylorsville Utah Temple

Taylorsville Utah Temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple was my 58th temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple is located right off of I-215 in Utah....