Sunday, March 5, 2023

Houston Texas Temple

The Temple

My 42nd Temple




my grandson Krew wishes he could go inside the temple


my son Micah and his son Krew at the temple doors





me, Krew, and Micah at the Houston Temple, September 2021


 The Houston Texas Temple is located at 15725 Champion Forest Drive in Spring Texas.  I attended the temple the week of my birthday in September of 2021.  The grounds are emaculate, and the interior is beautiful also.  I attended an endowment session by myself, because my son Micah had to work, but the Sunday before my session I drove with my son Micah and my grandson Krew to walk around the temple grounds.  My grandson wished he could go inside.  

The Trip

My son Micah asked me to come out and help because his wife was having a lot of complications with her pregnancy.  I flew out to Houston for a week and took care of my grandson Krew.  We went on a walk around their neighborhood, swam in their apartment complex swimming pool, went on a special date to the Downtown Aquarium, and even experienced an almost-hurricane.  It ended up just being a tropical storm, with lots of rain and wind.  I was at the grocery store when people were buying lots of bottled water to get ready for the storm, and people were waiting in long lines at gas stations to fill their cars with gas before the storm.  The Aquarium was almost empty when I took my grandson Krew there, because people were home feeling nervous about the storm.  Unfortunately, the ferris wheel was closed when we were there, although he would have been too short to ride it anyway.  We ate at the restaurant inside the Aquarium, which was a lot of fun and very good food.  I flew home on my birthday.

Krew and Micah celebrating my birthday the morning I flew home

Krew at lunch at the acquarium

a fun dinner with Krew and Micah at the Olive Garden

The aquarium with Krew

their resident tiger had a fun time playing with Krew through the glass







2023, our daughter Rebecca's trip to visit Micah in Houston


When you're in Houston, it's fun to visit this wall of water at Waterfall Park, located at 2800 Post Oak Blvd. in Houston.
Our family in 2023 - my sons Teancum and Micah and my grandsons Krew and Kyden, and daughter Lizzie with James and me.

My son Teancum at the water wall in 2023

My daughter Lizzie at the wall of water






We also went to the beach while we were in Houston.
my grandson Krew in 2023

Lizzie, Teancum, and James enjoying the waves

My son Micah with his sons on the beach in 2023

My grandson Kyden 


My sons Micah and Teancum and my grandson Kyden in 2023

The rock pier

My daughter Lizzie on the rock pier in Houston, 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylorsville Utah Temple

Taylorsville Utah Temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple was my 58th temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple is located right off of I-215 in Utah....