Saturday, April 22, 2023

Las Vegas Nevada Temple

 

The Las Vegas Temple with my family and cousins

approaching the Las Vegas temple

2011, the Las Vegas temple

James at the Las Vegas Temple, 2011

2011

My parents in 1998 at the Las Vegas Temple


1998, Cameron and Micah at the Las Vegas Temple

1995, James and I (and Cameron in my belly) at the Las Vegas temple



1995

The Las Vegas Temple was my eighth temple.  James and I went there with my parents when we drove to California to tour his mission in San Diego.  I was pregnant with Cameron at the time.  We went back to Las Vegas in 1998 and didn't attend the temple because we had our two sons with us, but I did take the boys to see the temple while James was in his business meetings.  Then James and I went back to attend the temple in 2011.  The thing I enjoy the most about the Las Vegas temple is the vast difference in feeling between the temple and the Strip.  It is such a refuge from the storm.  The temple is located at 827 Temple View Drive.  It was dedicated in 1989.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylorsville Utah Temple

Taylorsville Utah Temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple was my 58th temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple is located right off of I-215 in Utah....