Thursday, March 16, 2023

Brigham City Utah Temple

Brigham City Utah Temple

The Temple


2012, James and I and my parents at my 24th temple

2017 on my son Ethan's endowment day

Ethan with both sets of his grandparents on the date of his endowment in 2017

2017

Ethan at the temple in 2017


our family in 2017

All of the boys at Ethan's endowment in 2017

Ethan on the temple grounds

my parents with Ethan at the Brigham City Temple.  They were serving as MLS missionaries


my son Micah at the temple for Ethan's endowment.  Micah was fresh home from his mission to Italy

Brigham City Temple, James, Ethan, and Micah, 2017

 
Our daughter Rebecca with her cousin Heidi before her temple endowment, 2022

Rebecca going to the Brigham City Temple, 2022

Rebecca with Jamey and Ellie before her endowment, 2022

Micah and Rebecca before her endowment, 2022

Rebecca with Grandma and Grandpa Call before her endowment, 2022

Rebecca with Teancum and Lizzie, 2022

Rebecca with Mom and Dad, 2022

Rebecca with all of her temple guests, 2022

Rebecca about the receive her endowment, 2022

Rebecca with Grandma and Grandpa Whiting before her endowment, 2022

James' parents live in Perry Utah and work at the Brigham City Temple.  In fact, they can see the temple out their back window of their home.  We have been to this temple many times, and because of our family's special tie to this temple, two of our children chose to receive their endowments at this temple.  We have attended this temple many times.

My favorite part about the Brigham City Temple is the round windows.  It is very similar to the Twin Falls Temple, and the round windows set it apart.  My daughter Rebecca and I recently attended the Brigham City Temple to do initiatories and I decided that I like their temple workers the very best, because they thought we were sisters.  :)

The temple is located at 250 S Main Street in Brigham City.  It was dedicated in 2012.  My inlaws' favorite place to eat in Brigham City is actually in Perry, which is just minutes away from the temple.  It's on Main Street and it's called Maddox Ranch House.  It has extremely good food, but it's hard to get into, so make a reservation if you can!

My girls at the Brigham City Temple in 2021








2021

2013, our Relief Society temple trip


Rebecca at the Brigham City Temple, 2023




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylorsville Utah Temple

Taylorsville Utah Temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple was my 58th temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple is located right off of I-215 in Utah....