Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Lubbock Texas Temple

The Temple

My 38th Temple

Lizzie, Rebecca, and I at the Lubbock Temple








June 2018

 The Trip

I took my girls to Violin Suzuki Institute in Dallas, Texas.  We drove for three days to get there, and along the way we went to the Fort Collins, Denver, Albuquerque, Lubbock, and Dallas Temples.  The Lubbock Temple is small.  I was so impressed by the warm reception we received there -- that is the main thing that I remember!  Lizzie was not old enough to do baptisms with Rebecca and I, so she sat in the waiting room while we went in the baptistry.  The temple president came and met us and talked to Lizzie in the waiting room, and then visited with all of us after we finished our baptisms.  We didn't see anything else while we were in Lubbock, because we had only gone there to attend the temple, and we didn't stay there.  I will always remember it as being one of the warmest receptions that we have received at a temple.  We felt so welcome there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylorsville Utah Temple

Taylorsville Utah Temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple was my 58th temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple is located right off of I-215 in Utah....