Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Albuquerque New Mexico Temple

My 37th Temple

Me and Rebecca at the Albuquerque Temple




June 2018

I took my girls to Dallas, Texas for a Violin Suzuki Institute.  On the way there we went to the Fort Collins, Denver, Albuquerque, Lubbock, and Dallas temples.  When we got to Albuquerque, we left Lizzie at my nephew's house since she was too young to do baptisms with us.  Rebecca and I went and did baptisms together for family names.  The temple is beautiful, as are its grounds, and the temple workers were so welcoming and kind!  That is one of the main things I remember about our visit there.  The temple is located at 10301 San Francisco Rd NE.  It was dedicated in 2000.

The Trip

Since we only went to the temple in Albuquerque, we didn't visit any other places besides my nephew Sam's house while we were there.  But driving cross-country to Dallas meant driving on Route 66, which was a lot of fun.  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylorsville Utah Temple

Taylorsville Utah Temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple was my 58th temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple is located right off of I-215 in Utah....