Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Dallas Texas Temple

The Temple

My 39th Temple











June 2018

 My daughter Rebecca and I went to the Dallas Temple to do baptisms.  The temple is very large and was very busy when we were there.  It is located at 6363 Willow Ln. in Dallas.  Dallas was my 39th temple.  I only saw the beautiful baptistry, and the exterior.  We took photos on each side of the temple.  

The Trip

I took my girls to Dallas to attend Suzuki Violin Institute in August of 2018.  On the way there we visited the Fort Collins, Denver, Albuquerque, Lubbock, and Dallas temples to do baptisms at each.  Once we reached Dallas, we spent the entire week in classes at Suzuki Institute.  Then we drove home in two days instead of three.  The main thing I remember about Dallas was that the freeways seemed like a pile of spaghetti that someone had just thrown down and you had to figure out which one to take (or multiple ones to take) to get where you needed to go.  I also remember how hot and humid Dallas was.  We had a great time at Suzuki Camp, and at all of the temples that we visited on the trip.

Me and my girls at Suzuki Institute in Dallas

Lizzie and Rebecca

The group at Suzuki Institute

Rebecca


Lizzie


Lizzie's repertoire group



Lizzie's chamber group



The Pajama Play-In






No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylorsville Utah Temple

Taylorsville Utah Temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple was my 58th temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple is located right off of I-215 in Utah....