Sunday, April 23, 2023

Saint George Utah Temple

 

The Saint George Temple was my 7th temple.  This photo is from 1995

Our Ragnar team in 2019 at the Saint George Temple visitor's center







2019

2017, Micah & Jancy's wedding


2017









Parents and grandparents at the wedding in 2017


























The Saint George Temple is special to our family because our son Micah married his wife Jancy there.  I first attended the Saint George Temple in 1995.  It was my 7th temple.  Micah & Jancy were married in 2017, and even though it was November it was warm and beautiful!  I love how white this temple is - it definitely makes me think of purity.  In 2019 we took our Ragnar team to the Saint George Temple a few days before it closed for renovations.  It has still not re-opened.  We performed baptisms for family names in the Saint George Temple on our way to run the Ragnar in Phoenix Arizona.  I am excited to attend this temple again after it opens up from the remodel.  It is located at 250 E 400 S.  It was dedicated in 1877, and rededicated in 1975.  I suspect that it will reopen at some point during 2023, but no date has been announced yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylorsville Utah Temple

Taylorsville Utah Temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple was my 58th temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple is located right off of I-215 in Utah....