Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Mesa Arizona Temple

 

My 22nd Temple

My family at the temple, 2011


I wish I'd taken more photos of the Mesa Arizona Temple when we attended it in November of 2011.  We took our sons there to do baptisms.  It was my 22nd Temple.  My brothers lived in Gilbert, Arizona at the time, so we stayed with them for Thanksgiving and attended the Mesa Temple while we were there.  The weather is absolutely gorgeous in the Phoenix area in November!  My brother Chris still lives in Gilbert, and he is lucky because he has three temples very close to him -- the Mesa Temple is only 20 minutes away, and the Phoenix temple is only about 40 minutes away.  The Gilbert Temple is about five minutes from his house!  I love visiting Arizona in the winter-time and enjoying the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylorsville Utah Temple

Taylorsville Utah Temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple was my 58th temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple is located right off of I-215 in Utah....