Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Payson Utah Temple

 The Temple

The Payson Temple, my 27th temple


Teancum and Rebecca at the Payson Temple

my kids Teancum and Rebecca attending the Payson temple in 2023

me and Rebecca at the Payson Temple in 2023

2023

The Payson Temple in 2015



My 27th temple, Payson Utah, 2015


The Payson Utah Temple is located at 1494 S 930 W.  It was dedicated in 2015.  It was my 27th temple.  I have been to the Payson Temple several times.  My kids who are studying at BYU have also gone there a few times, and it's nice because it is not as busy as the Provo temples.  I believe the Payson Temple is one of the very most beautiful temples I have ever seen!  I love the stained glass at various places in the temple, including the ceilings!  I also love the beautiful staircases.

The Payson Temple in 2023














2024, my most recent visit to the Payson Temple

















2024, my son Teancum and daughter in law Maddi with me outside the Payson Temple





No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylorsville Utah Temple

Taylorsville Utah Temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple was my 58th temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple is located right off of I-215 in Utah....