Friday, April 14, 2023

Mount Timpanogos Utah Temple

Lizzie at the Mount Timpanogos Temple in 2023


Mount Timpanogos Temple, my 14th temple


My daughter Rebecca at the Mount Timpanogos Temple in 2023






My daughter Rebecca and I at Mount Timpanogos in 2023

Our family at the Mount Timpanogos Temple in 2022

2022

 
2018 with my son James soon before his mission



The Mount Timpanogos Temple is James' favorite temple

The Mount Timpanogos Temple is the twin to "my temple," the Bountiful Temple.  The layout is the same as the Bountiful Temple.  I think the thing I like the very most about this temple is that it is the same as the Bountiful Temple, so I know my way around!  I have been to this temple many times.  It was dedicated in 1996.  It is located at 742 N 900 E in American Fork, Utah.  The Mount Timpanogos Temple was my 14th temple.


2024





No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylorsville Utah Temple

Taylorsville Utah Temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple was my 58th temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple is located right off of I-215 in Utah....