Monday, April 24, 2023

Los Angeles California Temple

 

The Los Angeles Temple was the fifth temple I attended.  I first attended it in 1995 when James and I went to tour his mission with my parents.  I went back in 2022 with my daughters and Rebecca's boyfriend when we went to Disneyland.  We also attended the Redlands Temple on that trip.

Rebecca at the Los Angeles Temple in 2022

Inside the Visitor's Center at the Los Angeles Temple



The Christus inside the Los Angeles Temple Visitor's Center


Me at the Los Angeles Temple

Lizzie, Rebecca, and Isaac, 2022



The view from the temple is spectacular!



The fountain on the temple grounds.



2022

My girls in 2022


Isaac, Rebecca, me, and Lizzie in 2022



My girls in 2022

I first visited the Los Angeles Temple in 1995 when we went to tour my husband's mission in San Diego.  I wish I had a photo of the temple from that trip!  I went back a second time in 2022 with my daughters and Rebecca's boyfriend Isaac.  We went to Disneyland, California Adventure, the beach, and to both the Redlands and Los Angeles Temples to do baptisms for family names.  We stayed at the Anaheim Desert Inn & Suites, which is just across the street from Disneyland.  It's about 40 minutes from the Los Angeles temple.  The temple is located at 10777 Santa Monica Blvd.  It was dedicated in 1956.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylorsville Utah Temple

Taylorsville Utah Temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple was my 58th temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple is located right off of I-215 in Utah....