Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Gilbert Arizona Temple

The Temple

My 26th Temple, 2015, my parents, and brothers Casey and Curtis with their wives Becca and Lindsay

James and I at the Gilbert Temple in July 2015







2019, Gilbert Temple


My daughter Rebecca visiting the Gilbert Temple, 2022

2022




 The Gilbert Arizona Temple was dedicated in 2014.  I first visited it in July of 2015.  It was my 26th temple.  It is located at 3301 S Greenfield Rd.  The Gilbert Temple is special to our family because two of my brothers lived in Gilbert when the temple was built!  One of my brothers still lives there.  I have only been there once so far. We made a trip out to Gilbert in March 2022 and visited the grounds with our family, but didn't go inside on that trip.

The Trip

On our trip in 2015 we had a great time hanging out with cousins in Gilbert.  On the way home we went hiking in Moab, of course!  We almost always go to Moab on the way to or from Arizona.  It was fun to go to the temple with my brothers and parents while we were in Gilbert on this trip.

2015, my brother Chris' swimming pool

the cousins eating pizza

eating at the Olive Garden on the way to Gilbert

hiking to Delicate Arch, July 2015

our family at Delicate Arch - including my parents

our family under Delicate Arch

the hike to Corona Arch (you can see it in the background, it just blends in with the rock behind it

underneath Corona Arch, 2015

my kids under Corona Arch

under Bowtie Arch

enjoying the red sand hill in Moab


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylorsville Utah Temple

Taylorsville Utah Temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple was my 58th temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple is located right off of I-215 in Utah....