Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Meridian Idaho Temple

The Temple

My 48th Temple on my 48th Birthday





I decided at the beginning of 2022 that I wanted to attend my 48th new temple on my 48th birthday in September!  I already had planned to attend my 45th, 46th, and 47th temples, and since I go to the temple at least once a month, I just needed to be sure I attended temples that I'd already been to during the months before September.  My husband had meetings the day before my birthday, so that limited temples that were very far away, even if we flew to one.  I decided on the Meridian Idaho Temple, which is about an 8 hour drive from our home.  I had been in Boise when it was being constructed, but I hadn't ever seen it completed yet.

The temple was big and beautiful and well worth the trip.  Since we spent all day driving to get there, we only had time to go to the temple and go out to dinner, then we headed back home the next day.  If we'd had more time we could have gone to the Boise Temple on Saturday morning before driving back home.  I figured this would be the only birthday that my new temple would align with my age -- and so on my 48th birthday I attended my 48th new temple.  :) 

 

dinner at the Olive Garden in Meridian







The Hampton Inn & Suites Boise-Meridian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylorsville Utah Temple

Taylorsville Utah Temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple was my 58th temple The Taylorsville Utah Temple is located right off of I-215 in Utah....